"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". Nelson Mandela
Our programs are designed to meets the needs of all children and families to ensure that every child is provided with equal opportunities and benefits from high quality early childhood programs. The culiculum are based on the fact that the most important years of a child’s brain development and learning patterns occur from infancy to age five.
Link to the principles of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), Nicha’s Family Day Care have designed the children’s program with a focus on the 5 key learning outcomes:
1. Children have a strong sense of identity
2. Children are connected with and contribute to their world
3. Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
4. Children are confident and involved learners
5. Children are effective communicators.
The 5 Learning Outcomes are designed to capture the integrated and complex learning and development of all children across the early childhood age group range.